Mykel Kashmir Nirvana a Song From The Soul for Those that Carry One

Mykel’s Kashmir Nirvana 
 

 
 If you have been in a bad relationship in which you felt it was killing you inside you might just love the this song by artist Mykel Dicus.
In this song you can easily feel his pain and may be you will feel yours. In case you don’t have a relationship or have a good relationship (you lucky devil you!!!) I think you will still enjoy Mykel exposing his soul for us.

Who is Mykel Dicus? You can safely click on his name or the link below and find out more. I can personally tell you that Mykel Dicus is a New Yorker transplanted from the West Coast in California. He is an accomplished musician, singer, dancer, theatrical performer and community worker. I invite you to visit his web site at
http://www.eec-productions.com/entertain/kashmir-nirvana/

This posting is one of many this blog does about accomplished artists that are still not known nation or world wide. I tend to publish the ones I know because I know their works.

Mykel is well known in New York City for not just his talents but for his non profit work in the city to help those that need help because of social and HIV status or sexual orientation.

I known Mykel for many years and have a profound respect and admiration for his talents and his person.  This song is just one of an amazing selection of songs as a vocalist and instrument player. I particularly love him on the Piano and and when he gives his voice what I call a Bourbon St.
 Spicy gumbo twang (I invented the expression).

Adam Gonzalez



Comments