Melissa Etheridge: I Taught Brad Pitt How to Fish in My Pool!


Credit: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images; Mike Marsland/WireImage.com
There's plenty of fish in the sea, but Melissa Etheridge was the one who taught Brad Pitt how to catch 'em!
In an interview with Access Hollywood Live, the 50-year-old singer said that she helped teach the 47-year-old Oscar-nominee the art of fly-fishing back in the early '90s.
"I love to fish. I grew up in the Midwest and loved to fish, totally a huge fly-fishing [fan]," Etheridge told Access Hollywood Live on Tuesday. "I taught Brad Pitt how to fly-fish in my swimming pool!"

So why exactly did Pitt, who now has six kids with longtime loveAngelina Jolie, need to learn how to hook a fish? "He was up for the part in A River Runs Through It," Etheridge explained. "So he had to learn how to fly-fish. So there we are in Hollywood, in my pool, and I'm teaching him how to do it!"
So how were his fly-fishing skills? "Well, he got the part!" Etheridge said. "He did great."
"He's a wonderful guy," she added. "I haven't seen him in years. Love you Brad, wherever you are."

http://www.usmagazine.com


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ With a donation of $20.00(for UK and Canada $30.) Will send you FREE of charge and FREE freight the AF*Logo T Shirt shown on top of page. This will help us GREATLY to stay doing what we are doing to bring you these current postings.
     

    Comments