Lindsay Lohan has a Billy Joe's Song Tatto Deep in Her

When It was heard that Lindsay Lohan recently had some Billy Joel lyrics tattooed on her torso, I was intrigued. What Piano Man classic did Lohan go with? Something from “Only the Good Die Young”? “Captain Jack” perhaps? Maybe “She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes / She can ruin your faith with her casual lies?” or something else provocative from “She’s Always a Woman to Me”? And then I saw the photo over at TMZ

Lindsay Lohan digs deep for her Billy Joel tattoo

 
“Clear as a crystal sharp as a knife / I feel like I’m in the prime of my life.”
“I Go To Extremes”? From 1989′s Stormfront album? Okay, that’s… original. I’m guessing this was a first for the tattoo artist. I have a feeling she’ll be explaining the source of that tattoo’s wisdom long after she’s left “the prime of [her] life.” The Office’s Michael Scott would get it right away, of course, but then again, he once scored his homemade thriller, Threat Level Midnight, to Joel’s “Running on Ice.”

Comments