John Liquizamo says "Im Half Puerto Rican" His Dad No Papy You'r Not!


 
Last June all sorts of scandal was made after John Leguizamo lead the NYC Puerto Rican parade only days after his own dad told a local newspaper that his family is Colombian, not Puerto Rican. And not half, not one eighth, not nothing; John was born in Bogota to 100% Colombian parents. Still, for reasons we can't figure out ourselves, John isn't content with just being Colombian. In the video above John tellsPrimer Impacto that he was born in Colombia but that his dad is from the Puerto Rican city of Aguadilla. Oh and that he's also Italian, Lebanese and "de todo" [everything]. John's dad, with a somewhat dumbfounded and dry expression, says none of that is true:
"I have no Puerto Rican links and I have no idea why he says that. My mother is Colombian, my father is Colombian, my grandmother is Colombian, etc., etc. He was born in Bogota, Colombia. His mother is Colombian, too. I don't have a problem with Puerto Ricans. I've done business with them and their nice and all, but I'm not Puerto Rican."
John goes on to say that he hasn't spoken to his dad in over ten years and that he's not planning to reconcile with him "in this lifetime."
posted at  guanabee.com

Comments