Who's coming Out May 5th ??????

 

I Have A Guess About Who’s Coming Out May 5 . . . .

Fri, Apr 30, 2010 by AKA William 
There has been all kinds of talk about who’s coming out on May 5. Early word is that it’s Queen Latifah, but new word seems to rule that out. Although there does still seem to be some continued chat that it’s going to be a female musician.
Lots of talk going on, and you know what? I have my own non-girl guess.
Which celebrity over the past year or so who has been writing and directing hisown gay movies featuring naked men, playing gay in filmplaying gay on TV, writing coming out short storiestaking queer cinema classes, all while rumors of his love of the penis have been bandied about from coast to coast? All without ever actually coming out?
Um, yes, that would be James Franco. Coming out, to me, seems like the next step for someone who appears to have been walking steadily toward that goal now for some time. And I can’t think of a better way to promote a book of gay short stories than by coming out. Still, even if I’m wrong maybe I won’t be for long.
And, by the way, Autostraddle has a very convincing female country singerguess
Bookmark and Share

Comments