“ILoveMakonnen” Comes Out Gay








iLoveMakonnen has come out as gay.
The hip-hop star shared his news with a string of tweets in the small hours of Friday morning. “As a fashion icon, I can’t tell u about everybody else's closet, I can only tell u about mine, and it's time I've come out,” he wrote in one tweet.
The Atlanta rapper’s social media feeds have been mostly filled with love and support.
The MC (real name Makonnen Sheran) broke out with the 2014 smash "Club Goin Up On A Tuesday" and was a signing to Drake's OVO Sound. He left the label last year, issuing a statement on his departure: "I'm sure the haters will have something negative to say, but all in all my choice to be solely on Warner Bros Records was the right thing for me and for my best interest. Sorry there’s no beef to report.”

Comments