Anti Gay, Homophobic Kim Burrell Disinvited from Ellen Show



Image: Kim Burrell performs on NBC's "Today" show at Rockefeller Plaza on Dec. 9 in New York.

Kim Burrell performs on NBC's "Today" show at Rockefeller Plaza on Dec. 9 in New York. Charles Sykes / Invision/AP



The Evangelist who is said "That perverted homosexual spirit is a spirit of delusion and confusion and has deceived many men and women, and it's caused a strain on the body of Christ," Burrell, a pastor at Love and Liberty Fellowship Church, in Houston, Texas, said in the sermon, which surfaced on YouTube Friday. "You as a man, you open your mouth and take a man's penis in your face, you are perverted ... You are a woman and will shake your face in another woman's breast, you are perverted." 
Burrell had been scheduled to sing a duet on “Ellen" with rapper and record producer Pharrell Williams, with whom she recorded a song for the soundtrack of "Hidden Figures" — the new movie about a black woman's role in the early days of the U.S. space program.

I find it funny that  she was invited to the Ellen show which indicates to me those producers who book celebrities to be talking heads in the shows only care about the theme of the shows and the rating that would bring. There have been exceptions to that when they bring someone who is made great accomplishments or in the way to. Again exceptions. When they booked this woman they figured black, good income, important to many, talk your ear off and people always say amen, bingo!
That she will sing on a sound track? You judge that one.

No one thought, particularly in a show in which the host herself is openly gay that they were bringing (and she had agree to come) a major anti gay homophobe who thinks not being anti gay is to not condemn them to hell. Call them dirt but don’t say hell and you can hold your head high among them. She at lest recognizes is not her call but calls them the meanest, dirtiest things anywhere which will make people assume, those that believe in some type of hell that they are going there if not nobody is (closer to the truth) and I better not get too close or the winds of hell might as well engulf them too.

I for myself would have let her come in and tell me in my face all those dirty things and have the “lets go into the video tape” in case she lied. I will also ask for proof for anything disquieting bad Im being called.

I would let her see me and then judge me like she does., I might even tell her where she gets it wrong in the ‘penis in the mouth’ I think she was talking about straight men with no experience.

I do understand that Ellen is not there to do great things but to have a show even if th President is given her a medal, which was very nice of him. 


Burrell maintained in a second Facebook Live broadcast that she was not targeting gay and lesbian individuals. 

"Have i ever discriminated against them? Have I ever outright told them 'I don't love you and you going to hell?' Why would I?" she asked. "Who gives me the right to say that I'm telling someone that they're going to hell? I don’t get that call?"

She doesn’t get that call, she did get some other calls, as well as Ellen which together kept social media particularly tweeter hot and buzzing. Hope someone gets enlightened. I however felt better from the Flu.


Please register with your email so there will be no interruptions in reading adamfoxie. No spam just a few headlines in your inbox. You also get the headlines first, before the story breaks.

Comments