Bronx, NYC.Gov.Takes crime for Granted, Cops? Cops?

The Bronx I call Badass.  I report in areas mainly internationally in which people get killed all the time but last November of 2021 I moved to the Badass of New York City. on August 2, 2022, as I'm walking to the store 1 block away someone came after me with a white baseball yelling "Iamacrack your head open". Did not know the guy but I find out he lives on the Badass side of my building. A brand new building that has some beautiful apartments and to make money they got contracts with the city for those the city can't jail and has no room for them. Badass in the Bronx on E. 179 Street.I will continue with stories of crime here in Badass, Bronx. For today I'm giving you what the media was able to cover by monitoring the police. These are the worse known this past week.




NY1

Violent weekend in the Bronx with deadly shootings

article cover
Several deadly shooting took place in the Bronx this weekend. Karlene Miller of Williamsbridge had a perfect and elevated view from her porch of a...
Comments / 2
Add a Comment
The DownVoter
7h ago
Look at that, you can't even walk to the corner store with your kids in peace
Alex Sharieff
11h ago
I'm 51yrs old and love being called an old g, because I appreciate and respect living to my age and beyond!
View all comments
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Local Public Safety
Most Popular

Comments