Why Faces Become Less Pretty or just Ugly With Age? Is it For Everyone?

Why do faces become less symmetrical with age?
Age, flaccidity, wrinkles, insomnia, sun exposure, pollution, and excesses in food and drink (alcohol), tobacco, or drugs, transform beauty into sadness.

Adam Gonzalez, Publisher:

Without the reasons named above people, they HAVE GONE TO THEIR 80-90 STILL LOOKING GOOD. The main factor is for the body to remain in a comparable way to their Fat Vs. Muscles. If the person can keep their body with good sleep(that's when that collagen in the face cells get renewed) and then you can control your worries knowing that far ahead of your our body will disappear so there is no sense to be worrying so much about anything in this world, particularly for gay men that do not have kids to worry about. Once I had an invitation to come and visit this upper 70's guy. It was a sexual date and I had to see this guy.  I was about 50. His pictures (he sent me)which he dated I could not believe it was him. When I met him I could not believe it. This was a muscular guy Not fat muscular but a slim guy full of small muscles but no fat. I don't know what he wanted of me because he said he wanted to stay single. He was a painter and that's how he made a living. He enjoyed his solitude in his Studio in the upper 80's and Central Park West. He was mechanical about the sex and I think maybe he wanted a passive guy but he was a good guy and let me be me. The problem was I was afraid to hurt him and he said it had been years so I knew he was not a passive one. I really liked the guy but there was no chance for us to stay as friends. He was not passive and I did not do a good job of checking by keeping my check he was ok..lol//Instead of doing what I was used to if I got the ok I was doing like he was a virgin. For an ex seminary guy who was only close to the people in my religion until I was 19 and my crotch will do a dance and something wanting to come out which needed for me to be sitting down with hands-on my lab.  The point is that this guy looked like 46 years old when he was close to 80.. And so including myself, our bodies will treat us when we are older the way we treat them when we were younger,

La edad, la flacidez, las arrugas, el insomnio, la exposiciĂ³n al sol, la contaminaciĂ³n y los excesos en la comida y bebida (alcohol), tabaco o drogas, transforman una belleza en una tristeza.


Comments