Adamfoxie’s Back, Thanks to two and the Secret No longer

 
  

 
After a year of disappointments at a point in life in which personal disappointments tend to go to the blogger because contrary to my wishes there are certain things in life that we have little control over it and all we can do is stay at the helm and don’t sink. 

It was my plan to close down. After publishing since 2009  I thought many of the plans for the blog had been accomplished although not all. I hate when things go off the rail and go their own way although never derailing but making the turn when there were to go straight ahead. 

Thanks to the generosity of a long time reader and supporter of the blog and this time one person in my own family made sure I can continue and if I don’t I would be in default on their faith in me.

One is Frederick W. a supporter and Ivette E,  who might not be a follower but felt she should help. I have not received specific permission to post their last names or picture yet. If I do I will.

They come from two different states in the north-east. Neither one knows  how much I thoughts are with them and how much I thought of them through the years.

Thank you for the readers internationally and locally. You always there and those hits in different countries don’t lie and in the United States is always first except may be two times in a year they have been ahead by much. 

How do I do it? What is the secret I won’t tell? I will tell now.

I found early a prescription of how I could blog with one or more fast computers. 
It is impossible to blog by just reading. At least for the format I had in mind., Daily publishing. I wanted what I thought some of us needed. Fresh, current news and stories concentrating on stories affecting the LGBT community. I needed top publications and international ones which had turned to the internet. Everything had to come from the internet. I can only remember one time I goofed and it was the premature death of George Walker Bush when he was really sick. I learn to double check every story.

The key was to do searches for specific words using the top searching engine. An engine that was also aware of the blog. On the different results I will get a choice of stories and I would choose which ones were being ignored by main media, mainly by putting them where few would find them. They were afraid to be seen as gay publication.

I tried to stay away from gay media myself because I did not want my readers going over what they could read someplace else. Unless I could or another publication would give it a different twist, more details but the reader would not feel they are reading the same story line per line of what they already read.

So the solution or trick or magic came from searches from specific words that will be picked up by the engine and give me results and then having the general knowledge of what was out there, to choose the right interesting story that most people did not know about. In other words fresh news. I needed to know generally what was going on so I could search right. I even learn to speed read so I could do enough reading myself.

At one point I had volunteers and even an Assistant Publisher in the west coast. Had to let him go and make an enemy who started blogging against me at face book But this was the beginning of the elections in 2016. He was a Hillary Clinton hater and even though he did his job helping me on his time (this he could not understand) he was blogging and saying the most low language describing Hillary. It did have to be Hillary It could have been a Republican but how could I maintain an image of fairness when the assistant to the blog is got it in for a candidate. He was warned but he said I had no power over his free speech, which was true enough but I had power of who work for the blog even if it was a volunteer. I felt real bad but you never really know someone I believe, until you work with them or marry them.

This in a small capsule has been the main secret to this blog success. I hope someone else reads it and gets ideas of publishing on their own. I almost forgot: Who helped setting up the blog? No one did. Had offers but If I could not do it at all it would not be mine to publish.



Comments