Man in Egypt Afraid for His Life an so Many Around the World LGBTQ




 The girl that raise that flag during pride in Egypt went to jail and latter killed herself


This guy is one asking for help. But do you know how many there are between Egypt and every nation who have LGBTQ who don't have money to immigrate? So Many! The sad part is that unless they have a very good reason to leave, let's say their life is in danger, it is sad they don't want to stay and change their country. What would United States be if we have left and not cause any problems.

The US will be like Egypt, Iran and so on. We used to be like this not too long ago and most anti gay laws came in the books in other nations because of the United States. They Threatened other nations that unless their laws were similar to ours on LGBT rights their money which the US supplies will be cut or terminated. The UK also deserves credit but US had more pulled because of the money this country gives out.

I say stay where you are and fight for your rights. First you might have to do it from the dark but eventually you will be able to stick you head out after you convince your friends and family or even if you don't that you are gay and take up to the god that made me this way!
 I say STAY AND FIGHT!



Please share my case 🙏 because you not do anything for me ; thank you

I need support
I am Egyptian by nationality and I live in Egypt one day I got to know a person through a grinder and the time when I decided to meet this person through the program but it turned out that he was a policeman and was arrested and shown the forensic doctor in order to be affiliated with a crime with good fortune. I have not had sex for a long time because I had more important things in my life. and as a result of the analysis, I was negative.
Now no need a life I hate myself I hate everything in the life.

And he was imprisoned for 6 months even though the forensic and report hibernation did not have sex (negative)

After the analysis he giving me 6month even I'm (negative).

The name of the case is (immorality)
Now I lost my job
Even I can't find new job because of my case
Even I can't walk on the street because of my case.
Even my family they fate and screaming to me and fight everyday.

Please I need your support

And thinking love is love



Homosexuality isn't illegal in Egypt, but in a country where some officials have equated homosexuality with terrorism, there are other laws for prosecution, including those governing
"habitual debauchery" same my case


Thanks for reading my case and if there is any support I will be appreciate.
Payer Cary

My life is in a dangers in Egypt

I have my paper case but is written in Arabic language

There is no support even my family

Just need to go any country safe for me

I hope they do something I sent many email but no response


Even I send email to LGBT

Comments