Celebrate This Weekend With RIVIN- "I'll Never Say Sorry"





"I'LL NEVER SAY SORRY"


9 subscribers


SUBSCRIBE

Once was a soul that knew no fault, all it began when I came to this world, everything felt so beautiful, angels they told me I wasn’t a fool, Then the winters went by, and I didn’t know why, why I had to be shy, would I have to deny. Were my angels still there, what you want me to say, that I’m wrong being this way, what you want me to say. Sorry, sorry, I’ll never say sorry, forget I say sorry. Sorry, sorry, I’ll never say sorry, cause this is my story. That was a time I simplified, there was no difference between you and I. Then the summers went by, all those fears were a lie life had taught me that I have no reasons to cry. Yes my angels are there, and they want me to say, there is no fucking way, that I am gonna say. Sorry, sorry, I’ll never say sorry, forget I say sorry. Sorry, sorry, I’ll never say sorry, cause this is my story. Sorry, sorry, I left all my worries, I’ll never say sorry.

THE OFFICIAL  


Don't forget to subscribe! :)

Comments