There is Some Trouble







This is the first time Im doing this but I would feel guilty in closing the computers and enjoy the rest of my early retired life without a try.


The blog needs financial help to continue to pay for news memberships and equitment repairs and apps. I already ended the membership with Google which gave the blog a specialized email and more information of where the hits ar coming from. Since the blog was purchased through "Blogger" we might be ok (Google did buy Blogger a few years back) ;) 

So to make it short,  if you can contribute with a donation on the donation part of the main page or directly to Pay Pal using our email (adamfoxie@gmail.com) in care of Adam Gonzalez or adamfoxie blog.

What I decided to do is publish every other day or weekend until the gas in the tank lasts. You are loved by our blog meaning me the Publisher and volunteers that have helped out. This is a one man operation now. I was supposed to have handed the blog over( last April) but this person is ill, so I stayed. It's been almost 11 years of fun and a little agravation but that was ok. I learned bunches. I wont go without a fight. There is not a lot of funds that are needed, Im talking few hundred for the year since no one is being hired and I donate my time. Do not need  thousands and I can stretch out to publish less. Readership is up but Amazon has not been of much help and I will be taking the commercials off soon, need to check contractual agreements if any.

So now you know the story and we have lots of readers and before we starting cutting down with not publishing on certain days or less stories the readership was up 25% which is what makes me let you know what is going on. By the way I tried Facebook, with about to 2k of friends but facebook  nix it saying they did not see the need to the community. Don't blame them we have been very critial of them. 
I don't like to fight what is going to happen anyways but this one we can fight, is winnable. What ever you can, just don't wait for my birthday next year...lol. Any amount except pennies is just fine :)


Again, Thank you and if you have questions you can send me personal emails at adamfoxie or at facebook, tweeter, Googl+ 

adamfoxie@gmail.com
adamfoxie.blogspot.com (adamfoxie blog International)
HTTPS://adamfoxie.blogspot.com

Click the Paypal link below  (the easiest way) or go to PayPal or use the application "DONATE" on the left on this site:

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8a9luJWu4z                                            

 HERE.     HERE.      HERE.



Comments