Reality TV star Charlie King comes out gay on live t.v.



                                                                     
Speaking to Amanda Holden and Phillip Schofield during This Morning on ITV today, the ‘nervous’ former TOWIE regular said: ‘Firstly I feel the time is now and it’s been a long time coming. For the last few months I’ve been sitting on the fence a little bit…
‘Even though I’m nervous now talking about it, I know the time is now because anyone that might know me knows that I came off The Only Way is Essex and on that show, they followed my storyline which was very much about that subject because I never really knew where I belonged.
‘I never really knew where I fitted in and it was something that I had to address and it’s taken me a good few years to get here now and be able to say “I’m Charlie, I’m 29 years old, I’m a gay man and I’m very comfortable with that.’
He went on to say that his family had been very supportive of his coming out and addressed a girlfriend that he’d had earlier this year: ‘I had to tell her, I had a chat with her she was one of the first people I spoke to because we did have a proper relationship at the beginning of this year and I was very aware that even though when I was seeing her it, didn’t feel quite right
 bobby buns on left
.
‘Something inside of me still wanted it to work so bad and I kept trying and trying but when something doesn’t click, it doesn’t click, and that’s also been a very poignant thing for me is that this can’t continue.’ 

metro.co.uk

Comments