Yes I know Where a Vodka With the Russian Name is Made {Boycott It}









Before one is pro or against a boycott I will suppose they know why the particular product or people are connected to their cause. There are so many gays, cousin’s of gays and their friends who say the Russians are in the mist of giggles at the embargo on Russian Vodka. Let me set you straight on a few common sense points that you might agree or just giggle at it.

First I don’t think Russians giggles at people not drinking vodka of any type. That’s like saying Mexican giggles when Tequila is being put down even if it comes from Bolivia. Secondly the purpose of this boycott like any other boycott is to bring attention to the injustice or the wrong that is being done by the people that are being boycotted. Has this been accomplish with this boycott? A resounding yes. Wether people agree with human/gay rights or not they are aware now that what the Russian government is doing. There are no human rights in Russia is the message. All the talk from Putin about even having a human rights commission makes me not giggle but to do LOL!!  There are no human rights there only the government is got rights. Thanks to this particular boycott people are aware that it was all a joke that Russia was not longer a USSR Republic.

The other part that some people criticized is that the Russian Vodka does not belong to the Russians anymore nor is made on the present Russia. Im going to giggle at that one. It’s not from Russia but it comes from USSR. Tell me about the Human Rights in Latvia. Not many there? They still catching up from having the smell of a bear. So I don’t feel bad for Latvia, they should learn to be opposite of the former motherland. As for the owner of Stoli, yes that is going to make him a few millions poor. Another giggle from me. There still enough market for vodka out there if there wasn’t he would have changed the name already to Ex Russian Vodka or something to separate himself from Russia. But he wont because that has been a money maker  for Yuri Scheffler and his investors.  Chris Cannon at 
Canada.com  says, "Punishing Russia by boycotting Stoli is like punishing the tarsands by defunding Greenpeace."  I will cry or just sit back and think on that one because I fail to see the connection.  May be is the NJ Vodka I just had. Actually I can’t drink Im taking meds for my fractured foot. Be as it may the naming of Stoli a Russian Vodka when it wasn’t, I guess they were lying all along and that is on their responsibility. In the future they should not make believe that products come from Hong kong when they come from Taiwan.

We have bigger things in mind when it comes to the bashing, beating and dehumanizing not just the Russians but many gays around the world. It’s about time we got up and said “We R not going to take it anymore” Even if a billionaire looses some of his money. 


When dealing with a place like Russia, an ex-world power that instead of engaging in  solutions for the world problems which affect them and all of us you find the government playing games to see if something they did made Pres. Obama cry or giggle. There are more important fish to fry but Putin still with his old KGB mentality and obviously he can’t govern without force and corruption so today is the Gays, tomorrow might be the jews all over again. Well, not the jews, they got nukes now.
 Because the coward and the bully pick on the ones that can't hit back. Looking at all the things we can boycott to send Russia and the world a message, what else can we boycott? Russia does not puts out anything to the world except old ships and contaminated products from their scrapped nuclear vessels.
Nothing but old weapons and old ideas come from there. The Russian government is a taker not a giver. What else do they have? Not even good will!

Lets keep our minds clear and eyes focus on the target which is close in the near future that we will be the defenders of others that are being oppressed. Let’s hope we never become the oppressors of any race or ethnicity or condition wether is black skin or white, two legs or none. Hopefully we have learn that silence kills and one need to speak out with what ever one finds to say no this is wrong and I will let everyone know what a fool you are and besides having no heart yo have no brains either. I defended my self with a bully once, came at me for no reason except he though my spot where I was standing most it been better because I was the one standing there. When I was sure he was coming at me with mouth moving with full of 4 letter words the only thing I could see was an ash tray.  As soon as I saw it I had picked it up and planted it on the men's forehead. It stopped him. A guy approaches me and says  that guy you hit deserved it or not you might go to jail or he is breeding let me call an ambulance. No, he kept going that I’ve broken his glass ash tray. You know I was moved. Yes, I did have a hard time with Miami beach police.

Killing and destroying people is never solved anything except imaginary problems from people that have the Hitler mentality. "All the world should be like I want it to be and the ones that are not born that way I will humiliate and destroyed". It did not work for Hitler and it will not work for the Hitler in Moscow.  Instead of spending time to show the world that he can bring solutions to the table he show us he can fish and that he has two tits not four like we all thought he had. Spend more time in the Moscow library learning a little history just so you and us wont have to repeat it again.
Adam Gonzalez

Comments