Hate Crimes and Traffic Pissed off Drivers

      


Illustration Isolated Man Driving Car Eyes Stock Vector (Royalty Free)  92138938
   
There is such anger on some male and female drivers in Staten Island, you would think they are close relatives of Trump who has come down with COVID-19. Just Friday while making a left turn on a two lane road  (not yet maked, recently repaved). Clearly signaling when the light turned green and Im taking the turn, a guy on pick up truck on my right but behind me started hunking. I thought something happened and I slowed down to a stop. When it was safe to look to see what happened the guy on the pick up had slowed down to almost a stop and it seems he was yelling at me. His window was up and mine right one was up, a/c going with the radio also going, which means I could not hear but I could see his eyes popping out of his face like he had springs on behind them and this was on episode of some cartoons. I assumed I was suppose to get out of my car and asked for a written ok to make the left turn, But he was going straight but got pissed as I made the turn real fast since there is no arrow on that light and there were cars coming the other way. I just smiled and stuck my finger and gave it the special up and down.
I am assuming you know what it is. I was tempted to just park the car to the right and get out and see what he was going to do but that would have put me against the law and at least one of us in the hospital. I went on my way still trying to figure out why the hunking to tell  me 'don't   do it before  I had a chance to fly in front of you. That is why I bought the Truck in this city in the first place"  
The reason I am posting this little traffic non incident is because I see them happening more and more as drivers pulled to the side of the road exchanging information when I can't see any damage. They are just pissed and this will cost them a hike on their insurance rates.

Why is everyone pissed? It can't be because Trump is in the hospital, can it be? Numbers dropped after the debate? (By the way his 35%-40 % still with him. They don't move no matter what Trump does. Talking about Trump I only saw calls and letters of "Get better soon" from Putin, King Jong Un (North Korea), China's, Xi and Brazil's President who also thinks COVID is a not too real even though he is walking aroung being positive. What friends he is got!! I AM sure he'll get others but those were the first four. I will trade them all for Canada's P.M.






By Brooke Sopelsa



A man filming a TikTok video on a Manhattan street was attacked by a passerby who first called him an anti-gay slur, according to the New York City Police Department.

The attack, which was caught on video, happened Saturday just before midnight in the city’s financial district. The NYPD said the suspect punched the 24-year-old victim in the face and back of the head, cutting his lip and bloodying his nose. 

 The suspect then fled on foot, according to a police report. The NYPD released an image and video of the attack in the hopes that the public could assist in identifying the suspect.

The incident is being investigated as a hate crime, according to an NYPD spokesperson.

Nearly 1 in 5 hate crimes reported in the U.S. in 2018 were motivated by anti-LGBTQ bias, according to the FBI’s most recent Hate Crimes Statistics Report. And a report released this year by the South Poverty Law Center found anti-LGBTQ hate groups increased 43percent from 2018 to 2019.

Comments