Man Sold his Genitals to Become Rich

Chamangeni Zulu also lost three toes after being mauled by the animal in the African bush

Horrific: A man allowed a hyena to attack him and eat his genitals after being told it would help him to become rich

A man allowed a hyena to attack him and eat his genitals after being told it would help him to become rich.
Chamangeni Zulu said he was mauled by the animal in the African bush.
As well as eating his genitals, Zulu also said it ate three of his toes .
It happened after he arrived in Chipata where he says he met a witchdoctor who told him that sacrificing body parts was the  best way to become rich .
Speaking to the Times of Zambia, Zulu, who is aged between 20 and 24, said: “I came from Malawi and when I arrived in Chipata I met some business persons who told me that the best way to become rich was to sacrifice parts of my body.ex

Hyena appears to be laughing
The hyena also ate three of his toes. This is a file picture
 
".....I went to a bush where I was instructed to be naked and a hyena came to me and started eating my toes and eventually my manhood was eaten."
After being attacked he crawled to a road and was taken to hospital by passing police officers.
He is now being treated at Chipata General Hospital, who confirmed he had lost his genitals following the incident on March 24.


http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hyena-attack-chamangeni-zulu-loses-3319631#ixzz2xcxal1F4
  | DailyMirror         Happy April Fool
’s Day! See you next year.

Comments