"That pig Mouth of Yours for Talking S*** about Gay Rights"


LWoww has blasted Angelina Pivarnick after her former 'Jersey Shore' co-star insisted gay people should not be allowed to marry. 

JWoww has blasted Angelina Pivarnick after her former 'Jersey Shore' co-star insisted gay people should not be allowed to marry.
JWoww has blasted Angelina Pivarnick after her former 'Jersey Shore' co-star insisted gay people should not be allowed to marry.
JWoww has blasted her former 'Jersey Shore' co-star Angelina Pivarnick for claiming homosexuals should not be allowed to marry.
The reality TV star made the homophobic remarks in a debate with openly gay entertainer Adam Barta and a furious JWoww - whose real name is Jenni Farley - took to twitter to call her out.
Angelina said: ''I don't think gays should be married. If you want to date each other, fine, see what works. In the end, they should marry their other type.
''Honestly I don't believe that gays should be married...it has nothing to do with gays personally...but I don't f***ing think that you guys should get married! You want to have your little flings with your gay partner when you're younger and see how it is or whatever, that's fine...but if you're male, marry a female; if you're a female, marry a male.''
A furious JWoww hit back, tweeting: ''Angelina u f***ing skank FYI I shouldn't even breathe Ur name right now but I must... Gays have every to get married and have families....
''... Who the f**k are u saying they don't?! I should smack that disgusting pig mouth of Urs for talking shit about gay rights
''But I won't because u would enjoy that too much! I'll just be sure to send u pics of my gay best friends wedding... Pigeon bitch#gayrights!''

Comments