What People Do In Tanning Beds..Besides Tanning


Tanning BedPosted by Lindsay Ferrier 
Despite all the warnings, most of us have tried a tanning bed at least once. And I know plenty of women who visit tanning salons on a regular basis.
But what some people -- quite a few people, apparently -- are doing in those booths besidestanning WILL SHOCK YOU.
A commenter on my personal blog sent me a link to one of my favorite sites, Passive Aggressive Notes.
The site's administrator has received a number of "notes" from tanning salons around the world, all of them addressing the same problem:
TANNERS ARE PEEING IN TRASH CANS IN THE BOOTHS.
Apparently, a number of tanners can't hold it the 20 or so minutes it takes to tan, so they pee in the trashcan and hope that no one will be the wiser.
GROSS.
"The trash can is not a toilet," reads one note posted at a tanning salon in Louisiana. "For those of you who have not "peed" in it, Thanks! For the one who did, what were you thinking?"
My question for you: HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING?
It makes me wonder what other kinds of embarrassing behavior during salon treatments where people think no one can see them.
DO I EVEN WANT TO KNOW?!

Image via Evil Erin/Flickr

Comments