Give me 15-20 minutes and I will Give out part of the world!




















Please a few dollars will help this blog, If you want to know how I can tell you
Please click on ths fox or the one up on the left on the blog, need you!


How much do you think these pictures cost.? If you do a google search on paying for clip art and photogrphs current or not you might be surprised of how much this cost. What is one expected to pay? 

You can buy the picture and if they think is not going to be in the news you get a bargain. Joe Biden was a bargain but not anymore, Trump was free and still akmost free but you add all of them and you get a big bill.

 Others you can buy fora certain periord while we are in business which is our prefferred way or what I call rental. Between all of them there are thousands and not millions in 12 years because of the change in computers and no clouds yet.  The blog lost thousands of pictures. Now what is saved stay saved unless someone compalints is their pic and it dissapears ith a messaget o go to court. So, this is one part of my income goes. That is why I ask for help because the financial work is amazing. I have not touch the isssue of buying access to the news to remain competitive. so please help with anything if you can....Very importan. The blog has stopped publications for 24 to 48 hours but I decided not to explain because if this endevours fails after 12 years then  maybe it should fail.
On your hands....🙏👏🤝

Comments