Please you Need To See Rikers Island Here! Sentenced to 90 Day, He Might Never Come Out

I understand we need to think about felons walking the street and I have already seen it in communities that have been clean for a few years. Now the cops have to come to interrupt their meetings (of what? discussing What? TV shows? Dont think so) without any protection 5-8 at the time. Cars parked on the side. I have seen it in the communites adjacent to strets with reputations (Jersey Street, S.I.  Westerbelt and streets were you have a bad element grown from poor broken families in the "projects"). I already feel a difference in my town wether in drivers to people standing in corners. Reminds me of Harlem in the 80's. Can I prove is from new released felons? No, but the PD can. I can only smell the air and see what my eyes see.  adamfoxie.blogspot.com
Still what is fair is fair and we need to see both side.....Please watch this short vid






Comments