75 yr Old Gay Grandpa can still Give Head in a Parked Car: Take a number if You are 23




April is so far is a tough month for me, from my back giving out due to an old equestrian injury, to having the landlord claim for rent more than what I make a month(keeping details for myself). Today an article in Rawstory.com  took all my pains away. I could not laugh too hard because I am in pain but inside I was just saying, I like this because it shows the stories of hypocrites from a Mayor, Blogger site, to a Cop.! Why a stupid gay sex story is having this impact on me?

Let me just clear away any notion that we publish rumors or stupid “local” sex stories. We like the stories of “Lewinsky” caliber. Coming out stories of hypocrites that cry foul about gays getting married while being in the closet and doing the deed in the darkness of any bed or couch that is available for printing and editorializing. 

So What’s the story here? A 75 Year old (god bless him) was caught by a Horney Cop looking inside cars, keeping the small community of Plainfield NJ safe from felatio and gays hanging out by parks because otherwise that will bring the fire of Sodom and Gomorrah down on the police station and the  Mayor’s residence where there is no sex allowed. 

The good cop caught the open mouth of a politician on a 23 yr old guy and busted him. Imagine while some Democrat politicians in NJ are being arrested for robbing the country blind this cop was inspired; Particularly when he got the id of the perp he figured he caught a big fish. Another democrat politician taking something in his mouth he shouldn’t.  This 75 year old is big but not in politics because most people have never heard of Plainfield unless they live in Plainfield. He is however still a lawmaker.

Let me tell you that the offender gets a high five from me. At that age to be looking for young action to make them happy with his long experience is something I cannot criticize. He was doing something in the privacy of a park locked car. No harm done. He is gay and he is out and he has worked for his district and he has worked for gay marriage for a long time. Nothing hypocritical about him.  It was a bad judgment call and when it comes to sex I know no innocent people. We have made mistakes one way or the other, up or down and so fourth. I am not going to go after him when he’s been backing me up as a gay person even though I have never met him.

Why am I writing about this if I feel this way? Besides finding it funny, I find it double funny the Raw story would stoop this law covering this so called news. There is no news here, there is no story, just a foot note that a 75 yr old was taken to jail for giving pleasure to a 23 yr old. If Anybody lost their head here was the cop. If he caught a mugger or car thief it would be cool but he should be embarrassed explaining to his kids if he is got any, that he goes around busting grandpa for having sex inside a car.

So there I had my laugh and you found out about this story which really is telling you that there are still some alchaic old laws out there that needs replacement and that a cop on the beat should not be the only one involved in arrests. There should always be a supervisor reviewing how it went down. If Im paying this cop $700.00 a week I want him to be chasing criminals not a 75 year old that is trying his best to keep parts of him still working and that is no one business but his!

Now I give you the story as it appeared on Raw Story:
                                                                     





Plainfield Mayor Adrian Mapp lashed out at New Jersey Assemblyman Jerry Green (D) this week after the lawmaker said that a blogger was a “danger to society” because he was caught having gay sex in a parked car. 
Late last month, 75-year-old Dan Damon was arrested on charges of public lewdness after police allegedly caught him performing oral sex on a 23-year-old man. Damon, who is a well-known blogger in Plainfield, serves as a library trustee. He had also worked as a spokesperson for the city, and he was involved in the mayor’s campaign and transition teams.
Following the arrest, Green blasted Mayor Mapp for not speaking out against Damon sooner. 
“This is a 75-year-old man having sex with a 23-year-old man who happens to be a Latino,” Green told MyCentralJersey.com. “The mayor has yet to come out and say anything at all, which is totally shocking. It’s not that he doesn’t know that (Damon) has a sickness.”
The assemblyman added: “I’m just hoping nobody gets killed or hurt and that somebody in the administration recognizes that this is a danger to society.”
In a MyCentralJersey.com op-ed published on Tuesday, the mayor fired back at Green. 
“The above quote from Assemblyman Green is shocking at best,” Mapp wrote. “I am appalled that he would 1) consider being gay a ‘sickness,’ 2) suggest that gay people are prone to committing violence and murder, and, 3) consider being gay as a ‘danger to society.’”
“Someone ought to remind Assemblyman Green of the following: The train carrying the homophobes has left the 20th century station and it no longer stops in Plainfield,” the mayor concluded. “Assemblyman Green owes the LGBT community a huge public apology.”
For his part, Green insisted on Tuesday that the remarks about Damon were not anti-gay. 
“The people I have spoken to in the gay community know Mapp is trying to turn the issue,” he explained to PolitickerNJ. “I was not the one caught in a car with another man. The mayor’s response seems to mean that people can have sex [in public] all over the City of Plainfield. He sounds like a total idiot.”
“I don’t understand why I have to apologize,” Green continued. “At no times did I discuss a sexual preference. Mr. Mapp – I cant even call him Mayor Mapp – he’s a total embarrassment to this community.”
“I was one of the first persons in the African American community to come out for the rights of the gay community ten years ago… I don’t owe anyone an apology, particularly not to Mayor Mapp… I don’t need to be told what to do by an opportunist and a backstabber.”

Comments