A Hate crimes calls meF*** Fagget come out and see your car being destroyed

On Friday October 23 on the way to my car, I was assaulted in the private parking lot of my building. F***Fagget was what was repeated by one guy and his brother. Not tenants in my building, but they come and go freely somehow.
On Sunday October 25, I heard a diatribe of fucking fagget out of my window. These two guys were calling me to watch as they destroyed my car.
More to come when they get apprehended. Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating. Can say much more now.

Comments

Adam Gonzalez said…
I had to stop blogging in a temp basis while I deal with personal matters in relationship to a hate crime. As time goes on and no arrests, I think this one id going to go the way most of them go. Waste basked,. Federal law or NYS law.
See you soon.