Hunter Biden laughed in Donald's Face








AI illustration

Hunter Biden laughed in Donald Trump’s face over his latest “childish” stunt, apologized for getting a little too “sensitive” over former VP Kamala Harris’s recent comments, and did a Namath-style guarantee of victory for Abdul El-Sayed in an exclusive interview with Jim Acosta.

The former first son has appeared on the show before, and on the Tommy Christopher Substack, but he always has something new and interesting to say. This week was no exception.

In one exchange, Acosta asked Hunter about Trump’s familiar riff about the word dumb, drawing peals of laughter from Biden.

The pair then roasted Trump over his renaming of Lake Ontario to “Lake America.”

JIM ACOSTA: Is his brain broken? I mean, your father said one thing in a debate and had to end his campaign, and Trump says this shit almost every day.

HUNTER BIDEN: Every day. Every day. And then here’s the thing, Jim. From your experience as being part of the White House press pool and a White House correspondent, I just don’t get how they let this stuff pass. I don’t get it anymore.

And so we get caught in this thing: well, yeah, Dad had a bad one, a bad debate performance, and sometimes he mixed up the word Iran with Iraq or things like that. This literally happens on a daily basis. And I almost wonder if it’s like you say—well, it’s just all of these things that he does as a distraction. Like naming Lake Ontario. Renaming Lake Ontario.

JIM ACOSTA: Yeah. What do you think of that?

HUNTER BIDEN: Well, I mean, I can’t think of a literally more dumber-with-a-B thing in history, except for the thing that he did three days before that. I mean, talk about dumb. It is just offensive and childish. And then Google goes along with it, Apple goes along with it, and that’s disgraceful too.

By the way, go get your MapQuest. Everybody go to the Apple Store right now and download MapQuest, because the heroes of the internet right now refuse to name a lake which has been named that for over 500 years, I think. Literally before colonization.

And so it is just dumb with a B. It is all dumb with a B. There’s no question about it. You know what it is? It’s a dumb with a Donald Trump at the end. That’s what it is.



Comments