Move is over Adamfoxie will be back in24 Hrs




 

The move is over and is nice typing this while I seat in my living room in one of the counties of New York. The room  has windows forming a C. It’s almost 7pm (EST) and all the cities lights are bathing my obscure Place. I like to work that way. 
A shower today was welcome since I was too busy to stop trying to help the movers and have less of a bill which it worked. I still have a cable for my bed missing and a tv missing its plug but I have so many boxes to open yet god only know what I will find.
The happy note, Im back. I hate those Hits of readerships drop after they were on the way up again. Sometime tomorrow I will go back to searching news that impact us but not too many of the American media is reporting or at least to get the attention of the Gay reader.
Thank you for reading this and following this blog that only gets the kicks when readership is up.
A salute to Veterans Day!! Here since 2008.




This picture of the President that wanted to be king refreshes my faith on the American voter and all voters around the world.

Comments