Jackie Chan Estranged Gay Daughter Elta Ng is Currently Homeless Due to Homophobia



Elta Ng is Chan's daughter with former beauty queen Elaine Ng, with whom the actor had an affair while married to his current wife Joan Lin. on left NG's
Partner Andi Autumn


Jackie Chan’s estranged daughter and her partner claim they’ve been homeless and sleeping under a bridge “due to homophobic parents.”
Etta Ng, 18, and her girlfriend Andi Autumn posted a short video to YouTube last week claiming that they’ve run out of options because their friends and family have refused to offer them support.
“We’ve been homeless for a month due to homophobic parents. We pretty much slept under a bridge, and other things,” Ng said.
“We’ve gone to the police, we’ve gone to the hospitals, the food banks, the LGBTQ community shelters and all of them just don’t give a s—,” she continued.
Autumn added, “We will have to be split up if we go to any kind of government facility.”
“We don’t know what to do at this point,” Ng continued. “We just want to let people know what’s going on because at this point it seems ridiculous that no one can help. I don’t understand.”

 Jackie chans daughter Etta Ng Chok Lam and Andi Autumn Homeless
Ng is Chan’s daughter with former beauty queen Elaine Ng, with whom the actor had a relationship with while married to his current wife Joan Lin. The actor, who made $49 million last year according to Forbes, has not spoken publicly about his daughter but has acknowledged he had an affair.
Speaking to the website Coconuts, Elaine denounced her daughter’s claims, saying she needs to find a job.
“I feel that if they have no money, they should go find work,” she said. “They shouldn’t film a clip telling others they are broke and who Etta’s father is. People all over the world work hard and don’t rely on someone else’s fame to get money.”
Ng previously told the Express that the actor, 64, has “never existed in my life. I will never regard him as a father.”
“I would not say that he is my dad. I would say, ‘Oh, Jackie Chan, an actor,'” she said.
Ng went public with her sexuality and introduced the world to Autumn in a series of touching emotional Instagram posts last October.
Sharing a photo of herself silhouetted against a rainbow back ground on Instagram, she wrote in the caption, “🌈 #lgbtqai #lgbt #lesbian#androgynous.”
The teenager’s partner, Canadian social media influencer Autumn, then took to Instagram to confirm they were dating. 
The couple quickly received a lot of support from fans and commenters, which blew Ng away.
“I am in awe at the amount of support and love poured my way,” Ng wrote in the caption. “I am speechless at how followers went to my Girlfriend @andiautumn and my account to show us both so much positivity.
“People all over the world have been rooting us on as Hong Kong media continues to mock,” she continued. “I’ve grown up in a world of negativity and close mindedness but I am at that point where I realise that I can use my experience to tell my truths and help others just like me.”
Autumn shared with fans just what her girlfriend means to her.
I am in awe at the amount of support and love poured my way. I am speechless at how followers went to my Girlfriend @andiautumn and my account to show us both so much positivity. People all over the world have been rooting us on as Hong Kong media continues to mock. I've grown up in a world of negativity and close mindedness but I am at that point where I realise that I can use my experience to tell my truths and help others just like me. Thankfully I've grown since the days I was powerless and uncertain what the world has for me. Thank you for the enormous outpour of love and acceptance. 🌈❤️🙌🏻💪🏻 我對於大家的支持和愛感到十分驚喜與感激。你們在我和我女朋友 @andiautumn 的instagram户口留下的正能量實在令我感恩。多謝來自世界各地的你們給我的祝福,令我感到恩惠,當香港傳媒不斷去評論我的生活時,令我感受到無比的壓力。我從小在一個佈滿負面和封閉的環境下長大,但是隨著社會進步,我希望能夠利用我的故事來説出真相從而幫助其他和我處境一樣的人。我曾經對於世界和未來感到非常無助和迷惘,但慶幸身邊一直有不同的人去支持和鼓勵我,令我想通了,成長了。最後我想再次多謝大家的關懷和接受。🌈❤️🙌🏻🦄 #lgbt #androgynous #lgbtqai #loveislove #lovewins #lovealwayswins #lesbian #love #support #🌈 #androgynous #queer #gay #gaygram #loveyourself #advocacy
Thank you to all of those who have shown love and support towards @stolenmilktea and I. We appreciate everyone's kind words and it's honestly giving us more energy to fight for what's right. We will continue to share our journey and hope we can help others along the way. Let's make this world a peaceful and understanding one. #pansexual #lgbtqai #loveislove #lovealwayswins #queer #loveyourself
“I’ve never met anyone like @stolenmilktea,” she wrote in the caption. “She has given me a chance to fully express the running thoughts in my head.
“We’ve been pushed down again and again but its worth it knowing we will get through it together, side by side,” Autumn continued. “We are living in such an international city and yet so many people have their minds closed off.
“But, none of it matters when I know every morning your going to be next to me,” she added. “I love you . 💟.”
A request for comment from Chan’s rep was not immediately returned.

Who.com.au and People

Comments