My Gaydar also goes off..But then we know that some closeted gays have been the ones that persecute us.

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2009

Dan Savage: "President Obama is a fierce advocate of gay rights the same way I'm a ladies' man. He isn't, and I'm not."
Posted by John Aravosis (DC) at 1:29 PM
Wow. Dan went on Olbermann last night, and was absolutely amazing. Interestingly, the first part of the segment shows Marc Mutty, the chairman of the anti-gay forces in Maine, who also works for the Catholic church up there. Had I met Mutty as a stranger on the street, I'd have been absolutely positively convinced that he was gay. I'm not saying Mutty is gay at all - I have no idea what his sexual orientation is. I just find it queer that so many of these anti-gay activists, like Mutty and Tony Perkins at the Family Research Council, among others, set off my gaydar to such an extent. It's just interesting.
gayamericablog

Comments