Is Olympic Tom Daley Gay or He Just Like to Show His Legs on a Kilt?


British diving athlete Tom Daley certainly likes to make a splash, so it's unsurprising that he wore a kilt to promote the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Scotland, yesterday. 
The 19-year-old was unveiled as the new ambassador for the eagerly-anticipated event, which will take place in July. 
Wearing a green chequered kilt with a navy blue jumper, the Olympic bronze medalist joined Sir Chris Hoy, Jessica Ennis-Hill and Rebecca Adlington to build the event's profile during a major PR launch in Glasgow's city centre.

Tom in green kilt
Thumbs up: Tom wore typical Scottish attire to launch the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow 
Delighting the crowds, Daley took to the stage at the Old Fruit Market and teased onlookers by flashing his muscular thighs. 
The stunt, which caused deafening screams of delight, will do little to quell interest from girls and gay fans alike - many of whom are hoping Daley is also homosexual.
But the diving champion insists there'll be no 'coming out'. 
Tom flashing leg
What lies beneath: The handsome athlete teased fans with a glimpse of his trademark muscular legs 
'I think it’s funny when people say I’m gay... I laugh it off,' he told The Mirror newspaper after being voted the world’s­ sexiest man in Attitude magazine, last week.
'I’m not. But even if I was, I wouldn’t be ashamed. It wouldn’t bother me in the slightest what people thought. But I can understand why I have a massive gay following – I spend most of my life half naked in trunks on a diving board showing off my bare chest.'
'I often joke I wear more to bed than I do to work. But I’m cool with my gay following. It’s great to have gay fans even though my friends gently take the mick.’

Daily mail

Comments