Gay Young Vet Meets A Buffalo for the First Time

The scream did for me and I had to show you…..




Animals have always been a passion for the 29-year-old gay dude. “I grew up watching Crocodile Hunter while everyone else was watching cartoons,” Matthew tells Queerty.  “I have been a vet tech for almost 3 years,” he said. “I have a serious interest in exotic and zoo animals. I interned at Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium as well as an Exotic Animal clinic where I worked with everything from polar bears and walruses to carpet pythons and sugar gliders.”We’re not exactly sure what a sugar glider is, but we imagine they are in good hands with Matthew, who is single and not opposed to some lightly work-unfriendly images of himself on his very entertaining Instagram page. He sounds like perfect husband material for the man who likes his animal lovers sweet and sexy.

But please don’t try Matthew’s Buffalo antics at home – or at least, not in the wild. “When buffalo are hand raised on a farm they are as tame as cattle,” Matthew instructed us, “but wild buffalo are not to be approached under any circumstances.”

We’ll keep that in mind.
goodmenproject.com


Comments