Elizabeth Banks on Penis Size



I got you! I saw Elizabeth Banks while I checked YouTube ( by Jimmy Kimmel Live) and thought, How many hits would this page get in comparison to the others to be posted in the morning?  I am one of those people that does not care too much on penis size (why did I say “not care too much?” instead of “I do care” or “Don’t care?" Because they are nice to look at and play with but otherwise not practical on many occasions). Besides I don’t like extremes.  Not on religion, the political right or left or looks, or size.

I thought I would let you in on why I would add the opinion on this forum on penis size from a straight woman?  Honestly speaking I don’t care but I was dying to know if you care.
Hope you forgive me but at least I am telling you before you watch the clip of what is doing in this blog. Ordinarily this would not be news and still not news.


While Hillary Clinton recuperates from her ‘walking pneumonia’  which wont be long because she is going to go crazy if she stays home for more than a few days (the important thing is that she will be on top condition for the first debate). There is not much news coming from the political trail;
Yes, ’The Donald’ still talking even tweeting at the wee hours of the morning,  every day, repeating his points.
But as it happens He does not make big news unless He says something crazy,  which happens often enough to be inserted on this blog at least 4-5 days a week. He does not make much news without Hillary. Somehow he is listening to his advisors on going easy on her pneumonia while she is sick and not making on issue yet. I am counting the hours to see if he sticks to that forum!
Adam



Comments