Rugby Player KorbinSims Grabs Penis of Willie Nelson



Korbin Sims of Newcastle in Australia’s National Rugby League grabbed the penis of Willie Mason, a former teammate who now plays for Manley, during a game Saturday. I for my self will make no comments. I show the evidence and you tell me when was it you saw a guy grabbing another guys dick while he knows it and just smiles. Thanks to Outsports.com for the Pics and story. THANK YOU! Adam


"I thought it was hilarious," Mason said. "I hope it doesn't [get Sims in trouble] because me and Korbin are really good mates and I think it was just unlucky, the timing of it all. I knew what he was doing - I was talking to him while he was doing it. I was sort of laughing, I didn't flinch. I knew what was going on. It was quite funny to me. He's just a good, young kid and I would hope nothing would be done about something like that.
"That's just two teammates for the last three years having a good old ... reacquaintance."

Comments