One gay honest politician that looses, One bad dishonest gay politician that wins, Matthew Titone is one

This is a letter I received in one of adamfoxie blog International email addresses from Christine Quinn. She ran against our current mayor for that position, which she lost, previously she was the council President at City Hall.

I never mind receiving letters from her because she answers her mail if you write to her. I was a victim in a hate crime and writing to her for help in a situation in which there was no arrests on the perps of the crime while they walk freely in my neighborhood and my building…I almost got arrested myself by gun-ho cops from 122 pct in Staten Island, who almost arrested me just because I had bumped into one of the perps and by just calling 911 got me in trouble. 

When I saw one of the perps from the window of my living room, I ran out with just my cell. Left my wallet, only took cell and keys. Bad mistake. Almost got arrested by responding rookies and the one with the biggest mouth or in charge did not like situations in which  the claimant or victim of a  hate crime is gay, in other words this servant of the community enforcer of the law was homophobic.  When an uncle of the guys which at the time lived in my building told the cops a different story, he became the victim! Somehow he was more believable than I and they put me on handcuffs. and were taking to the square car. Thanks for the security on my building  who responded when they saw me in handcuffs, otherwise I would have been arrested on top of everything else with no id in jail. They set the story straight with the cops.   This was a comedy of Dante’s Inferno!!!!

 Mrs. Quinn with her assistant and liaison to the gay community Erik Bosch called the right people because within days of being in contact with her office the first arrest took place. Never even got a call from Titone after a visit to his office and phone call. When Finally he responded after being cornered by me in front of media he said he was busy in Albany with the budget. It was nice that I was able to cornered him in front of the media, it seems he had no time to tell his secretay send  a note, “  don’t do problems with cops or hate crime victims event though I talk real good at their meetings, so send him the card with the rainbow and me holding it with bear hands.”
By the way Erik went on to work with Governor Cuomo to help pass the gay marriage law in NY State.We know the success on that endeveur.

 Both perps got arrested even though when the second one was arrested he said hello by breaking another window on my car forcing me to pay up to today for garaging my car. There was going to be no way that after seeing those guys trying to destroy my car while calling me a fogott, I was going to give them a get out of jail pass

I am posting in here her letter to me and my response to her. It comes at a good time because it gives the opportunity to say that because a politician is gay does not makes him/her the better candidate. I learn the hard way the lesson that one has to look at their record, not just at what they say.
                                                                    +++ ___ *_____+++                                                                                                  
Dear Mrs. Quinn,
I know you are so proud of the Mrs. part!! me too for you,.

Thank you! I did vote straight down democratic raw except with Mr. Mathew Titone.
 (Right) Mathew Titone
 Instead to Matthew Titone I wrote in the bird which is legal in NYS, they are the same size but the bird is real and quieter
Just because you are gay it does not make you a good person or caring politician. This is someone in politics using his being gay with the community as a stepping stone towards his own career advances. I personally have found this out to my dismay; One thing is told be told we got a bad politician on our community, the other is to find out face to face. It was so sad he had no one opposing him on this election. I just wrote in a candidate, Had I been younger for a new career, I would have gotten into politics just to run against this puss pimple in the community.

I sincerely love you because I know your history and record. One of the worse disappointments I had in the last two years was to see you not become mayor. The people we listen to sometimes makes us or break us no matter how good we are. I hope you come back. The problem with you is that you are to honest to be a politician. Well this system is better than some.

Love you, Adam Gonzalez 

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 00:06:40 +0000
From: general@quinnfornewyork.com
To: adamfoxie@Outlook.com
Subject: Tomorrow is our chance to act


Adam --  At age 16 my grandmother left Ireland and boarded the Titanic.
It was over 100 years ago when Nellie Shine left home. Filled with dreams of freedom and opportunity for the family she prayed to have, she bought a third-class ticket to a place she could make those hopes and dreams come true: New York.
She was one of the few girls from steerage to make it off alive. For all the cries of “women and children first!” more male passengers from first class made it off the ship than women and girls from third.
As I was growing up, my grandmother didn’t talk much about her ordeal, but she did once explain how she survived. "When the other girls dropped to their knees to pray—I took a run for it.”
In the chaos and terror of that sinking ship, my grandmother was faced with a choice: either stay and wait for others to save her, or do something to keep herself alive.
In that moment, she chose to act.
Like my grandmother, we can’t wait for others to bring about the change we want; we have to do it ourselves. My grandmother wanted to create a better future for her children. I want the same—for all the children in New York.
That’s why I’m supporting the Women’s Equality party and am asking you to do so as well.
We aren't standing in the bottom of a sinking ship grasping for every last chance at life. But just because we aren’t facing icebergs and freezing water doesn’t diminish the importance of the challenges we face. We’re not drowning, but many women are fighting to survive.
Last year, the Legislature in Albany blocked passage of the Women’s Equality Act. Thanks to their refusal to act, women have been denied access to opportunity, denied equal pay for equal work, denied the ability to live their lives free from harassment, and denied a state law defending their right to choose if and when to have children.
The Women’s Equality Party gives us a chance to take our destiny into our own hands. Instead of waiting for someone else to come along with a lifeboat and save us, we can take control of our own future.
We’ve made a lot of progress since my grandmother’s time, but it's not nearly enough. We can no longer stand idly by while our rights are sidelined. It's time women received equal pay for equal work. It's time we did something to protect against pregnancy discrimination. It's time and past time for a political party whose sole mission is to fight for women first.
Tomorrow I am going to honor the heroism and grit of New York women like my grandmother by taking a stand for equality by casting my vote for Governor Cuomo and Kathy Hochul on the Women's Equality Party line. I hope you'll join me and do the same.
Here’s how you do it:

1. Look up your polling place.
2. Decide when to go and figure out how to get there.
3. Encourage your friends to vote WEP. Or, even better, bring someone with you.
It’s simple. It’s important. And it can help us make history.
Women have been told for years to wait our turn, that our time front and center would come. I think we've waited long enough.
Christine C. Quinn


-=-=-
Quinn for New York · United States 

Comments