Teen Sets up Video to Come out to mom but mom had a shocker for him

                                                                      
A teen wanted to tell his mom that he was gay.  The hidden video recording that Hayden Smith set up to capture “coming out” to his mother has been making the rounds of the internet.    His mother’s secret revealed during their tender moment is what people are talking about.
“I’m gay,” says the teen to his mother on a hidden video recording. “That’s okay,” mom replies.
She is compassionate with her son looking for acceptance. Just after five minutes into the YouTube clip his mother drops a bombshell on him.
“Can I tell you something too? As you’ve been so open with me, I’ll tell you a secret too… I’ve had a girlfriend.”

Watch the video above to see the entire conversation. 

Comments