Kirk Cameron is Evolving on Gay Rights but,,,,,,,,,


Kirk CameronThe one time child actor Kirk Cameron made news a few months ago when he decided to put the cameras back on him, not because he was doing something great in acting but because he wanted to know how gays were doing it so badly on the eyes of god.  Why he would come out to put down, judge a whole class of citizen’s on an interpretation that he himself didn’t even had but was passed on to him  from his family and church. How can such a small significant disagreement on old books when we put bigger disagreements on which  even nations are violently split up because of scriptures. Smaller ones too, like eating shell fish and cheating on your husbands, which carries the same sentence in the bible(DEATH)

Be as it may this jerk off has decided to start evolving on the subject of homosexuality and gay marriage. My question is why did he start evolving a few months ago. Why didn’t he go soul searching and see if the things he were going to say were going to hurt millions for his new 15 minutes of fame listeners; Well he was not concern with those, he was only concer with his church and brothers in christ,
Kirk Cameron Mocked as 'Non-Cognitive' For Pro-Marriage Video

I consider my self an understanding person particularly on fields I have been part of. sFor this wipe adz I have none of that. I know there are a bunch of gays that are dying to forgive and that is commendable. This is a community  that it is forgiving. This guy doesn’t get understanding because I understand what he did, so actually he gets plenty of understanding from me but I would not want to live next to him and look at his face all the time. Because then he might feel unloved.

Every week, The Advocate 's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweetsAt this point he has made no reversal or apology on his statement. ‘An  evolving’  person that is studying the problem can be evolving and the president of the US can be evolving because we give him the carte blanche (deserving or not but we hope he knows what he is doing). Kirk is not studying anything that has to do outside of coming back on his career. I as a blogger I already know him and after studying  the issue and believe Im not evolving about him because I already evolved and believe he is just  a camera hugger and not important for me to write another word about him.                                                         

Comments