HollyOaks Actor Kieron Richardson Speaks About His Coming Out and Tom Daley’s

                        


The Ste Hay actor, who declined a fee when he opened up about his sexuality on This Morning in 2010, said that he was “really proud" of the Olympic diver for announcing his relationship with Dustin Lance Black on YouTube, rather than trying to make money from it.

Richardson added that another reason why he chose to come out on This Morning was because he trusted his friends Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield to handle the situation with “care".


"I didn't want to get my words twisted or anything," he said. "I wanted to say my story. I guess YouTube is the greatest platform, but I did it on This Morning because I knew Holly and Phil from Dancing on Ice

"I knew that they would handle the situation with care and if I got a bit scared they would ease me into it and help me through it."

Richardson was speaking at the Out in the City and G3 readers’ awards, where he won Rising Star of the Year for helping the LGBT community, and spoke about his role in the Hollyoaks whodunnit


posted onhttp://www.digitalspy.com pics,edit: adamfoxie & YouTube

Comments