Gorgeous Duncan James and His Sexuality

Duncan James of ‘Blue’ is looking red hot on the pages of ‘Gay Times’ magazine, beautifully shot by Joe McCormick.
The openly bisexual singer opens up about his first gay experience to the mag and admits that the number of women he’s dated has dwindled in recent times.
“I was 22 when I had my first gay experience,” he said. “I’d become really good friends with this guy and then I looked at him dancing on stage one night and I realized I really liked him.
“A couple of months later we hooked up. But afterwards I had massive amounts of guilt; almost like wishing it’d never happened.”
He continued: “I still enjoy having sex with girls, I find women attractive. But over the years it’s been less and less relationships with girls.
“So I understand that saying, ‘Bi now, gay later’. But it’s 2013 and there’s nothing wrong in being open with your sexuality.”

Comments