Adamfoxie* Temporarily Slows Down Postings to Accommodate FB Changes

 (A word from the Publisher) On the East coast of the US we are in the middle of winter. This winter we are in the middle of a cold vortex after the other.  Things look calm when the weather is bad, I am taking advance of changes in Facebook which we transmit our headlines and pictures everyday. Lots of problems with Facebook! Need to see why is gotten so complicated to do a simple everyday job.


These issues brings me a terrible road block as in a way of time. I can’t be getting the stories and updating systems to accommodate change after change. So I will take advantage of the time of year in which things do go a little slower. I will need to slow down on stories. But rest assure anything important will be publish right away.
Hope you keep coming back and checking us everyday, there is enough food for thought here for almost a lifetime.I will be probably will be working during the night on stories, si the stories might come out like yesterday, something like one an hour over the early morning.

You are free to contact me with any questions. If you a member to the different social outfits as google+. FB, Twitter and others you can contact me directly or you can use our Reader services email at:

Thank you for following my blog.
Adam Gonzalez. publisher




Comments