Sticks will Not Break My Bones a 250 Lbs T.V Did





The bones are to indicate that mines not those hurt a lot today. Going to the Dentist yesterday in Manhattan  took too much out of me. I am swollen and it looks like a bone is coming out on the wrong direction. May is a bunion, never had one before. My feet are nice long feet of a jogger. One of them
doesn’t  look it now. Paying the piper today is I got terrible pains and not able to get out of bed for the whole day. Trying not to fall sleep before I finish with today’s edition of adamfoxie*blog.

Make sure you get something at Amazon through my site so we can something to keep going. . Do it for you but you will help the blog while you get what you like or need.  Not begging, unbecoming of a service. Just getting you to think about us. 

Comments