Chris Quinn at Morning Joe Video



Chris Quinn was at Morning Joe Last week and it just so happened I missed it (due to my Klutz accident of dropping a TV on my foot) but watching it on video I really loved it. It’s the Chris Quinn  people know;  Funny, articulate and smart. She talks with a New York accent and straight forward attitude.  A good neighbor sounding voice with a touch of compassion and understanding. If you have not seen it I invite you to watch you might just like it and get to know a little better one of our own.
By the way since the video is a couple weeks old, at the time Weiner had advance to catch her but those polls no longer hold. She is currently on top with 42% voting for her. Di Blasio is second.


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking newsworld news, and news about the economy

Comments