"Why Gays Are Better at Sex" {I’ve Always Known, Have You?}



I think you will enjoy Dan Savage description of his new book based on gay sex on this video. As always he approaches what some might think as a delicate matter with an Axe and Torch, but it works. He hits right at any corner dissects the idea that wether you agree or not you can see clearly the point.

This is so damn interesting when you start talking about gay sex vs. straight sex. If you have sex with both and now are having gay sex only you see the difference.  Men’s gay sex is more complicated because you have to make concessions sometimes who likes top or bottom, oral, penetration etc.
 I am not talking about a couple that’s been together for a while.  Even though I like a couple’s sex when both partners know where everything is and what you have to do to make it a success for both.

Of coarse you have gay individuals in their 30’s that still will come and have their orgasm and not care wether their partner did and to make sure that it was great for both so there would be a next time.

Not too long ago I went on a date…gee it was last year. We were supposed to meet at a restaurant and get to know each other. The guy was so much better looking than in the picture. As it happens he liked me a lot and I was crazy about him. “ He said why don’t you take me home? I liked him so much I had to say yes. There were no “No’s for this cutie. Everything seemed to match according to looks and the way he was answering my questions. When we had sex he came, had his orgasm nice and loud before I did and I was just holding back to give him all the time he wanted, he came and just got up and went to get a towel and that’s was it. I said, You know I didn’t come. He said Oh Im sorry, next time you will.

Well as far as I was concern there was going to be no next time. I knew the guy did not know how to have sex. I felt sorry for him. If at 39 he doesn’t he missed something he should have learn as soon as he became sexually active.
Also is very hard for a guy to fake it, more so than a woman. Sex for guys is more exposed, we both know  the equipment and so are capable to know what happens when you do this in this part of the body.
All these things I believe make us better in bed.  How about you???
{{{Adam}}}


Comments