The Weiner is Back in NYC After Sandy We Needed Another Disaster


The trouble with Twitpic: Anthony Weiner resigned from Congress after images of his bare chest and crotch were revealed

Is not news anymore nor I was wishing to be the one with the bad news. The one that broke the news about Mr. Weiner.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news and I figure I had plenty of opportunity to make my remarks known after he declared which he did.

He keeps surprising me in what he does! He did come out and said he was running, not live as is customary in front of his constituents. It was not the constituents he was afraid of, he can get loud but the cameras and reporters asking the questions that many people would like to ask. That went against his nature of “not thinking.” and I quote him. One of them in the media would have asked :

 Why for havens name or the wailing wall are you running, Mr.Weiner?
 He answer is “ Im better than white buns”! Certainly a better candidate than the boring ones we have now. Can’t stand them! Particularly the Lesbian running, she had it b agged, but she should have been nicer to me when the thing happened.. Listen, I was for LGTB until the sun came down and pants went down too!

2. What can you offer NY besides unethical Utube flicks and (coming from a US congressman) pictures of your wiener protruding through your KMart underwear?

Mr. W. Answers; I can offer Ny excitement. I can offer NY a different type of menu. To spend a lot of money running a third campaign on a run off election. I also can keep every body that is spending public money on their campaigns I can make them ALL  loose. You need 50% close to a half a corn dog to win and with 3 or 4 running not even the oriental kid winner every year of the coney Island Hot dog eating contest..not even he could accomplish with just a medium size hot dog. I What I can with mine!

3. So Mr. W. What are you really saying? We simply don’t understand.

Mr. W:  Yes I can relate to that. I have been always been misunderstood on my whole life. There I am as I just got married am practicing to be a good husband by doing all these positions, My mistake was to turn my weiner loose on the net..You can’t trust those bloggers for nothing. And the NY Post is dirt.
 I tell you. To Complete my answer to you, I am aiming to eliminate all the candidates and start anew.  That is my right as an american . I will hope that the stories keep going so I can get more exposing in the cameras and the public., for those who have not seen all of me yet.

Until the next one!

Las time polls:


"An NBC New York-Marist Poll last week showed about half the Democrats surveyed wouldn't even consider voting for him because of the sexting scandal. But it also showed he'd get 15 percent of the vote in a potential Democratic primary, topped only by the current front-runner, City Council Speaker Christine Quinn. About 45 percent of registered Democrats said they had a favorable impression of him, and 41 percent viewed him unfavorably."

                                               {{Adam}}

Comments