Test Your Fab's Gay History On Any Field or Your Experience of Whom you wanted to Do


Geek alert: Fab's History Boys test your knowledge
COMMUNITY NEWS / Who would you do?

Dates would be wrong since this was done in past January. I found it funny and I figure you  might enjoy.
If you do or don’t please give those fingers. Some give me the finger where is felt. Others are lazy give and stick a finger on the g first hole they see no wonder they are called Ho's…geee it reminds of a community I used to know…they no longer like that, but would not put $ on it. So any click connected to me at adamfoxie..if you liked it and want me around put, stick what ever you call it on the like click button. Not clitorious! if ur bi 
How am I going to know to repeat or go left or right. I can’t change the news but I can dress it up.?
Ideas from Adam Gonzalez, Publisher


Fab magazine’s adorable History Boys, Jeremy Willard and Michael Lyons, are taking their column off the page and onto the stage. The dynamic duo will be at Toronto’s Videofag on Jan 16 to present an informative and interactive presentation on gays in history.


Unglaze those eyes -- this will be fun. There is talk of sex. And you can fantasize about historical figures or about the hot geeky guy or girl next to you.

“It’s also a sexy nerd-themed event,” Lyons says. “So. We’re telling people to come dressed up like they’re coming to school to seduce their hot teacher.”

To get a taste of what to expect, check out the below video interview with the boys and take their sex-history pop quiz. Leave your answers in our comments section below the video. Gay, history, Fab Magazine, Alexander the Great, Jesus, Jeremy Willard, Micahel Lyons





Comments