The Grindr Was More Powerful Than Religion For This ExgayExStraight


The powers of religion may not have been enough to veer an “ex-gay” Christian advocate away from gay hook-up app Grindr.
Matt Moore, a blogger for the Christian Post who has said Christianity helped him to turn away from his homosexual tendencies, was exposed actively using his Grindr account, according to Freethought blog writer Zinnia Jones.

The “ex-gay” promoter admitted to using Grindr: “I am wrong in having been on grindr. I haven’t changed my views on homosexuality, the bible, etc.,” he told Jones.
“Creating a grindr profile and talking to guys on it was major disobedience on my part….disobedience to Christ. Disobedience to a loving and gracious God. Thankfully, I believe that He forgives me for this disobedience. I believe the blood of Christ covers this disobedience. And I won’t be on grindr again….ever.”

He promised that this will be his last time using the gay hook-up app: “Thankfully, I believe that He forgives me for this disobedience. I believe the blood of Christ covers this disobedience. And I won’t be on grindr again….ever.”

Moore explains in one of his blog posts that he “never really thought, ‘I want God to cure me of my homosexuality,’” but he’s also “able to see clearly that the homosexual feelings I have are a perversion of the gift of sex that God gave mankind.:

The “ex-gay” Christian advocate had gone as far as doing interviews with Christian websites on how his homosexuality was cured through religion.


Written by Sergio N. Candido
southfloridagaynews.com

Comments