Brazilian Ford Model Francisco Lachowsky Comes Out and….


Yup, he's gay!

Francisco Lachowski has confirmed his sexuality for the first time to gay newsmagazine The Advocate.

The highly sought-after Brazilian-Polish Ford model, who has appeared in campaigns for designers from Gucci to Versace, will give his first interview to The Advocate after many denied requests.

The Advocate and other media had previously criticized Lachowski, 20, for not confirming what many have called the "open secret" of his sexual orientation. Prior to his coming out, he was linked to Yana Dwyer. 

The Advocate will release Lachowski's statement - along with a photoshoot by Rion Sabean - in their February 2012 issue.

While we are on the subject of coming out... Roberto Silverio is also out They get younger and younger. Someone most’ve paved that road…..Im just saying..but believe me some want to pay back which will be the paved road right to jail.    adamfoxie*
I guess that says it all. I am “Jack, The Master Of All Trades” in this blog.
I made this to further enhance my writing and creative skills, to feature friends, to serve as a hobby for me.
I am a movie writer by profession. Spent almost 30 years as a writer/columnist in magazines and tabloids. And now, trying to venture into blogging.
Something new for me, I guess.
It challenged me a lot.
It’s like a new-found freedom,
Thus I created this blog.
A sweet revenge for me? Maybe not, maybe yes.
But nothing personal now for me this time.
Just doing things positively, productively.
Doing things that I can be proud of, featuring people worthy to be publicized,
worthy to be seen-
and worthy to be recognized, in their own little way.
It’s like an advocacy on my part.
I just do things on my own, and not linger with the past.
And I am happy just the way I am.
FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO KEEP IN TOUCH…., text me at 0927-6012718.
FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO BE INTERVIEWED BY ME: TEXT ME, TOO.
or email me at: silveriorobert@yahoo.com or robert_silverio08@yahoo.com
I can cover events and write about them, I can do travelogues, I can write feature articles,
anything about writing, I can do.
SET AN INTERVIEW WITH CELEBRITIES, I ENJOY THAT. LET’S HAVE COFFEEE. I LOVE COFFEE.
Feel free to keep in touch.
Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
http://sssip.wordpress.com







Comments