Zac Efron Still Single and Contemplating Life



Zac Efron has admitted that he’s been having some trouble in the relationship department since breaking up with his long time girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens. Though he has since been romantically linked to a number of girls, he insists that he is not a fan of dating, as he finds the whole situation awkward.
Efron explained, “Dating is kind of hard. A forced awkward situation is very strange. Especially for me, for some reason. I like to go and do something adventurous. I like to go out and do some sort of crazy activity.”
Efron then admitted that he finds it difficult maintaining a relationship in the public eye, “You always have to be careful, I guess, about that kind of thing. Every day is a new experience and I take it as it comes. Some people I worry about, some I really don’t have to,” he added.
Efron is set to star in the romantic comedy ‘Are We Officially Dating?’, which revolves around three friends in New York City who make a pact to remain single just as each starts to fall in love. Production is scheduled to begin in November in New York.
He’s 25.

Comments