Rod Stewart Admits Used of Cocaine in Suppositories


Rod Stewart, 67, admitted to “Access Hollywood” that he and Faces bandmate Ronnie Wood occasionally used cocaine in suppository form back in the 1970s. Others wonder what other stuff were inserted in the rear end of the performer.)

Rod Stewart signs copies  of "Rod: The Autobiography" at the 5th Ave. Barnes & Noble store on Tuesday.

 


Promoting "Rod: The Autobiography," Rod Stewart admitted to some
 creative methods of drug use.

 Access Hollywood.
Rocker Rod Stewart has a debauched past, but some details about his hard partying ways should have always remained private.
The 67-year-old crooner told “Access Hollywood” that he and Faces bandmate Ronnie Woodoccasionally used cocaine suppositories in the 1970s.
They came up with the creative method after snorting so much of the drug it burned a hole through Wood’s septum.

Stewart also said his playboy reputation is unfounded.  “People try and say that I have thousands of girls.  I haven’t.  He told Access Hollywood."
  Stewart was discussing the good times as part of publicity rounds for his new book, “Rod:      The Autobiography.”
“As far as the drugs are concerned, I was never an addict. I was never, you know, in rehab,” he said.
“It never affected my family or my relationships or anything. I was just a social user.”
But Wood’s near-destruction of his nasal passages didn’t stop either man from continued drug use.
ROD27N_3_WEB“We found another method of taking the drug,” he said. “We put them in a little pill like the French do them, (a) suppository.
“We did that for a little while. Are we still on the air?” he added with a laugh.
Touching on the subject of women, the infamous Casanova contends that he’s had far fewer flings than most assume.
“I’ve got to be honest with you. People try and say that I have had thousands of girls — I haven’t,” he said. “I’ve probably had 50 or 60.”

(BY / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
BOBBY BANK/FILMMAGIC)

Comments