RuSSiAnS in the US } Sex with a Russian- More?


 Alexander Kargaltsev, 27, fled Russia because of violence against gays. Smith

 


Alexander Kargaltsev, 27, fled Russia
 because of violence against gays.

  
First let me say that I love Russians. I always felt envious that it was Cuba the only country that welcomed them in this hemisphere. Every time I met a guy Russian my age or younger before the wall went down, it was a russian that was poor, very poor but with some type of mechanical knowledge, smart. 







Nikolai Yezhov, senior figure in the NKVD 
(Soviet secret police) during 1930s. At his trial 
he was accused of being gay









The other type of Russians I met were Russians with money. It was easy to figure out how those rich Russians were here.  They had the means when others in Russia could not get a visa to come because even though they might have the money to come, the government knew they were not going to go back, but some did get authorization to come. How these russians made it here was a mystery to me.  However most of them I just loved in a human way ( includes sexual). 

 

It just so happened that the first russian that was with me as a night boyfriend, this cabbie that was bringing me home from a night of having a good time.

 As a matter of fact when I met this russian, can’t remember his name, he had one of those names that doesn’t translate easy into english.   He was supposed to take me to south ferry. But he picked me up at a gay bar in the west village he assumed I was gay.  He was talking to me and telling me he was russian and that sparked my interest, worked on Broadway as a writer. Even though he did not looked Russian, He was not built that way.  He was not that masculine looking.  Somehow he decided that the was going to give his passenger a try to bring him home.. it worked.  He got me at the right moment at the right time. Going home with a cabbie was not my thing.

He asked if it was ok if he stopped by his apartment on third Ave by St Marks place. He said he would like to bring me up. I said sure, but asked him if he had any booze,  I had a great buzz and I would have love to keep it going with this experience with a russian. He said he had something, I didn’t know what it was, but if it had alcohol it would be ok.
 I had a good experience with, even though I had an upset stomach from the cheap booze he had.
The type boozers drank down the bowery, when it was skid row.  I was nauseous because of that cheap booze and I asked him to drive me to south ferry. Actually, he took me home all the way home to Staten Island, would not accept payment, I managed to give at least for the toll. Wanted my number and a date. He got my phone number and I got his. No date. Some how I felt we were not a couple. I was old enough to know that I wanted more than good sex.

But I always wanted to be friend, with the russians. The red Russians you heard about.. I found them brave, tall and great looking, with the exception of the older ones, They looked like they had a hard life but and it showed in their bodies. Well built,  but like an old truck ready to drop the transmissions anytime.

Never met another Russian that way or any other way.  Never met a russian again in social circles. I eventually had been transferred by my company to Miami. Never met a Russian there. But 17 years latter I came back to NYC and came back one block away of where I had lived before for 12 years.
There ei found lots of Russians.

When I came back to NYC, Staten Island, the wall had come down in East Germany.  Now in my neighborhood, not my building but at the center of town it’s full of Russians many young ones, my age ones, older ones.

The problem with this bunch is that the younger or my age ones are very suspicious or very proud. They walk like they are very important. They wear all the expensive fashion accessories, which they find, but they walk like they are more important because they know how to buy expensive stuff. I am sure that the only people they most be with most be another russians. I see some with poor hispanics, but they seem very poor and straight themselves.

It seems to me that the new russian generation  does not know how to behave here. They try to put on act of  who they are so people would accept them. I can understand that, but they are so wrong. Here people will accept you for the person who you are as long as you not into taking advantage of them or your friends. That’s it. No need to to wear anything swiss, french or pravda.

I hope they learn that before they stop being single. I still love Russians and their history. Strong generation of people. So happy that gays in Russia had enough and now are claiming a piace of their Russian soil which belongs to them. The part that says, they have the same right as any other Russian!

My love t Russians! Adam Gonzalez for adamfoxie 
edited 7-2012
Members of Russian profascist organisati
Members of Russian profascist organisation 'Rus' (Russia) demonstrate against a gay pride march in Moscow. Photograph: Alexey Sazonov/AFP/Getty




Comments