Ravi Sentenced to 30 days in Jail, No Deportation


On Clementi Suicide } Ravi Sentenced to 30 days

 Ravi Sentenced to 30 days jail time plus probation on the more serious charges today. He faced 30 days in jail. The judge said this sentenced will make both sides unhappy.
On evidence tampering-hindering and witness tampering, lying to the police,violation of privacy-30 days concurrent to the previous 30 days(served together only does 30 days).  Total= 30 days jail  plus probation.  This includes the bias statue of a hate crime. He also will not be deported. 


Above, Im giving you the information of the sentence of this case, not the feelings.  I always make a difference in this blog of what the events of the news are and then give my opinion in another posting or make it clear of what my feelings are and why. But my feelings here are:
In this case, in which I feel hurt like I suffered a loss to someone close to me for my self, Iam sick beyond believe.  Would love a gym punching bag with the faces of those “so called” gay commentators and spokespeople, names we’ve heard for a while, because they make their living off the gay community.  To those who have made this ordeal worse for Tyler's families and sincere, honest gay people, particularly younger people whose heart is with Tyler.  If I ever hear one of these gay trash talk about Matthew Sheappard or any gay victim, they will get a call throught this media or any media I still have access, to remind them of how dirty or stupid they are. In any case speech is free in this country and they can talk….so can I.
In the future and without loosing focus on what my job is here, they will here from me from this podium or directly into theirs. Name by name. Would that make them smarter, wiser? No, but I will feel better.


Editorial on this injustice-Click here

Comments