The Word I was looking For was “Bastard” for Breitbart

Conservative blogger and activist Andrew Breitbart’s death came as a result of heart failure attributed to coronary artery disease, according to a report from ABC News.  The Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office reported that the 43-year-old has a negligible amount of alcohol in his system when he collapsed near his Brentwood home on March 1, but no prescription or illicit drugs were found.
 I have family and friends that when they died is something I still carry with me because I was so touched and hurt.  On the Other hand there are family members and others that I feel relieved.  I feel that way because I know the world is a better place by them not being here... Now this not just about this  hater who's blood in his veins  had to be in brown the color of things we don’t like.  As a matter a fact I was reading on GQ that brown is coning back. The end of the world for sure like Santorum whose full of it would say.
The Coroner’s office spokesperson Doug Harvey told ABC that no foul play was suspected and the case of  Andrew Breibart... the case was considered closed.  You will notice I will not want to write his name right away, because haters should not be forgotten. He was against gays and went it served him and some in the the LGTB community he converted just only to do damaged.
Breitbart is credited with bringing a new style of combative partisan journalism into the mainstream, aBC said.. I say the same style of brown journalism  like people like the Limbaugh's of the world. There was nothing new about this evil man.  Abc says, although his legacy as such has been marred by credibility questions andaccusations of racism.  Recently, Tina Brown, editor of Newsweek and “The Daily Beast” called Breitbart’s type of radicalized reporting “a bastardization of journalism” and recommended David Carr’s New York Times profile of the deceased provocateur as a fitting summation of the man and his work.
Thank you …that is the word I was looking for…”bastard”  also  the so called gays that supported him.
adamfoxie*

Comments