Tim Tebow Believes in the Scriptures } Does He Gets Laid as Much as King David?

For any fundamentalist and for some one in any sports that marks his face with the numbers of scriptures of the bible verses….what the tittle of this article should be welcoming and challenging at the same time is….and  I know the story of King David and in not the the story, myth, or detail by detail even without video in which David killed the giant soldier with a single stone. Not impress by that because I know sometimes big people drop dead out of a heart attack for being fat and not taking care of their eating. Bug really, it doesn’t matter if it was Jehovah behind the stone…that’s fine with me. But what Im talking about is how many women did David bed, committing everything from sodomy to murder to accomplish any desire he wanted. This guy I think was for sure straight. As of the question is,  how many women did he bed? ok//lets leave that thought there and I put it here to make the reader think that even in the old testament there was punishment for such actions. As we know David lost his kingdom and a lot more. On god’s mercy he got his son Salomon to replace him to rule over the kingdom of Israel.

Well all that was the intro to Tim Tebow. Because he shows his faith for millions to watch. A likable fellow but one that has put his his life as an example by his ttheatrics…Im sure he might not seen them as such, but the thing is that if he is straight he is got more women after him than David did.

Does he have the fortitude to stay true?……to one women and only after marriage for ever.  Faith is personal and is between you and the force beyond you.,…I respect his faith, because I got mine… no religion for good reasons  and I could articulate to anybody interested in such a conversation…which I don t enjoy.  I like people to have faith to be able rto see not to be blinded by it and mortal men that would direct you..but I feel bad for such a person.. I will show you some of the pictures showing how ugly he is and why no women would want haahaa..kidding)…..Im not talking about women that would want to marry him….gosh if every guy that was with me wanted to be with me for ever I would have a kingdom of my own. There is a truth that might not have a verse in the bible, but to us is has meaning because it happens: “Thank You mam, etc….thank you guy(dude) see you around.”

I could not just post pics of Tebow without a background that I am willing to defend:
AF*

Comments